Designed to respond to the needs of staff and managers seeking to enhance their career mobility and opportunities. This service can be offered as part of internal career development or in response to career transition issues.
The Career Assistance Program is available to provide the necessary support to employees in the following areas:
- Explore options for their next career move or future career planning
- Assess their transferable skills, abilities and interests and identify their strengths
- Seek to identify other suitable employment options and job opportunities
- Explore options for professional development to inject further stimulation in their current position or for the prospect of promotion with their current employer
- Identify areas of professional development to assist them to meet the challenges and demands of their current position
- Access to confidential outplacement support at the prospect of redundancy or redeployment.
Carfi has a specialised outplacement program as part of the Career Assistance Program, which involves:
- Vocational Assessments
- Vocational Re-Education Assessments
- Vocational Counselling
- Resume Development and Job Applications
- Interview Skills Coaching and Presentation
- Job Seeking skills development and Outplacement Support