Due to popular demand, Carfi have re-launched the Workplace Conflict Workshops!
Presented by Mark Belanti (Psychologist / Workplace Rehabilitation Manager), the workshop is aimed at assisting and supporting Team Leaders and Managers to engage in effective discussions with staff to address issues of conflict, dissatisfaction, and disengagement. Specifically, the workshop objectives include:
- Drawing the connection between psychological injury and conflict;
- How to recognise and resolve conflict before it escalates;
- Supporting Managers to have the conversation with people in conflict;
- Providing a framework to resolve issues;
- Developing Managers’ confidence and skill set to minimise distress, neutralise disappointment, and avoid disengagement among staff; thereby avoiding the conflict cycle;
- Determining when professional help is required.
The workshop will provide opportunities for question and answer and networking!
When: Wednesday 25th February 2015
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Location: Rydges on Swanston, 701 Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC
Cost: $150.00 + GST per person
Tickets can be purchased via www.eventbrite.com.au.
This wil be a sell-out event so we urge you to get in early so you don't miss out!
If you have any queries about the event, please contact us on 1300 737 403.